First day on the job, daycare center kitchen worker in Jersey City fired after children ingest bleach

A kitchen worker’s mistake is being blamed for 28 children and two adults at a Downtown Jersey City daycare center accidentally ingesting a mixture of bleach and water and being taken to the hospital, where they were later released.

Source: www.nj.com

See on Scoop.itup2-21

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s