Cheverus student’s death caused by flesh-eating bacterial infection after dental procedure

An 18-year-old Cheverus High School student who died in February just days after undergoing oral surgery contracted a rare flesh-eating bacteria, according to the Office of the Chief Medical Examiner. Benjamin LaMontagne died as a result of complications of cervical necrotizing fasciitis following a dental procedure, said Mark Belserene of […]

Source: bangordailynews.com

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s